Wednesday, 27 May 2015

#womancrushwednesday part 2

I've been a little quiet of late whilst i finished a commission piece. But now I'm back and I'll be showing you sneak previews as I work through some very interesting pieces in these next few months :) I've also got a few ideas up my sleeve for some personal work too :) So keep your eyes peeled.

So here's a couple more of my #womancrushwednesday sketches to keep you going until then :)

A tattooed version of the 'Bride of Frankenstein' 

 Nina Kate, Model and owner/designer of the beautiful Jane Doe Latex and Hollywood Villains  

Alice La Vie, Alternative model from Cornwall now living in London


A lot of my work starts off as simple sketches like these before I work into them with a pen. The pen simplifies the lines slightly before the texture is added. So would you guys like to add the texture? Would this be something you'd be interested in? A small colouring book of my sexy pin-ups?? Let me know :) 


Thank you for taking your time to read this :) 



bloglovin'     instagram       facebook       twitter    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...