Wednesday, 11 March 2015

A Fresh Beginning!

So it's been ages since I've properly blogged. Since my last post I've mainly been using other social media sites such as my instagram and my twitter. These links can be found in the sidebar on your right. I've been working on quite a few new pieces of artwork including narrative illustrations for Suction Cup- An Octopus Anthology (link here) , worked with a few companies to bring together some logos and tshirt designs and had a few exhibitions around Yorkshire.

So what now?
Well a new venture is starting and it's only early days but I'm beginning to work towards a future shop where I hope to sell my own products and others. It's a big jump and I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. I'm......
yep! completely out of it! So where do i begin? Well market research is key! So may i ask for your help? I've put together a small survey and would love any responses? Don't be afraid to tell me the brutal truth! I need to hear it so don't hide it :) Here's the link

Thank you for reading this and take care :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...