Saturday, 2 February 2013

Freddy Valentine

With Valentines Day coming up, I wanted to see something different. Looking at old horror films, I started playing with the idea of sweet dreams, sleeping or lack of it, due to sexy rendezvous. This brought me to Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. I switched the gender of the villain to a semi-clad woman and played with The Nightmare on Elm Street's lyrics

One two, Freddy's coming for you
Three Four, Lock your door
Five six, Grab a crucifix
Seven Eight, Stay up Late
Nine Ten, Freddy's back again

I chose "Seven, Eight" as the words can mean something completely different, rather flirty and very sexy. Expect a couple more of these on the way.

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...