Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Etsy and stalls :)

So I've been a little quiet on here recently.... but don't worry I am keeping busy. As well as extra hours at work i have been working on ways to sell some prints. I've put together a new facebook page to promote my work and ventured into the world of selling on etsy shops- mine is here.
In Manchester and Birmingham, Jules Evans (Heresy and Heels) runs the Alternative and Burlesque Fair Quarterly in each city. In May I will have a stall, selling prints and hopefully a few other little suprises :) So please do come and visit me, all info can be found on the link, and enjoy the stalls and performances. I am also in the process of desperately updating my website, adding new portfolio work plus a shop to the site. Along with this my work is being displayed in East London at The Blank Slate exhibition which is open for 2 weeks ending in an auction for the charity NOUR, to help against Domestic Violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...