Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Veal

I posted this image earlier in 2011 as the "Big Skull Collab".
Illustrator James Fenwick set up this collaboration to bring together fellow creatives and help them to work together. Out of this project James put together an online digital zine called Veal which is now up and running and contains my piece and my friend Hannah Brown's piece. My piece can be found on page 20 and Hannah Brown's on page 10.
It was lovely to work on these pieces and to see the end result. It is also an honour to have been shortlisted for the zine :)

I hope to do more of these in the future which James will be keeping updates on his facebook page. So Take a peek as they're maybe something you can also get involved with. Both myself and Hannah will be submitting work for this zine, so do join us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...