Monday, 14 November 2011

Liam Smith




Yesterday i did a collaborated shoot with the photographer Ruth Ellen Brown. We met up with the model Liam Smith in Huddersfield and wanted to do some urban street scenes. The weather wasn't too cracking, cloudy and raining slightly which caused a few problems with locations. Between us we chose a few locations with textual backgrounds with the hope of working in black and white and working on the definition of texture. Liam has an edgy editorial style to his modelling and worked his hardest to get the shot right for us :) I hope to work again with him in the future. This was a challenge and very insightful. I got the chance to work with another photographer and collaborate on ideas for locations and poses. Also good for having another point of view. I also got a chance to expand my portfolio and work with a male model, to give abit of a change to my usual female models. The weather also challenged me to work harder on my camera settings making sure i could get the best out of the model under the circumstances. All together fun was had :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...