Friday, 4 November 2011

The Big Skull Collab

Today I've been working on a submission for "The Big Skull Collab" which is featured on the Dead Fuzz blog. The Skull outline was illustrated by James Fenwick and then given out to illustrators/ artists and designers who were interested in illustrating the skull for the online based magazine. I've really enjoyed working with this as it's pushed me to think of new ideas to go with the image put out in front of me and hope to collaborate with more creatives in the future. Thankyou to Hannah Brown who let me know about this and follow the link here to see her gorgeous submission- it'll make you hungry!

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for linking mine! :) will amend my post with a new addition! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...