Saturday, 15 October 2011

The Queen Bee





I've been wanting to put these up for a while now. These images were produced during the summer as fashion illustrations. They were not the final outcomes but 4 of the initial finals, which i then changed due to a brief. I will show the finals when i can. I photographed the model shown here and then using the outfits suggested illustrated them to fit the model. Looking at the outfits i personally thought of a queen bee and looked at the strong female with a sting in her tail. The clothes designs are NOT my own and are copyright of the designers, so I'm not taking credit for them. I mainly wanted to put these up to show the mixture of photography and illustration coming together in my work and hope to work on this further.

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...