Friday, 7 October 2011

Pin-up perfection publication

Yesterday i got some lovely news from the lovely model Carensa Semmens, letting me know that the image above from our zombie pin-up shoot had been published in Pin-up Perfection Magazine Halloween edition 2011. This being my first publication i was over the moon :)

Along with this my friend from the lovely Strumpets Bazaar has wrote a blog about our first photo shoot- take a peek on Strumpets Bazaar blog.

I've recently photographed a wedding for Andrea and Nick Fisher, the photographs were responded well and I will be giving you a few previews of the wedding album, as soon as the bride and groom have seen it. :) I really enjoyed the day, and after worrying for ages, the day became very relaxed and fun. It was such a change working on an event and having to work spontaneously without long poses and organising groups and the bride and groom.

Along with this i have been spending my time gaining some work experience at a local photography studio, photographyworks. I've been learning more about studio lights, working commercially, organising models and working with clients. I've met some lovely people and I've learnt so much in the last month.

I'm hoping to have abit more work on here soon, but as of the last two weeks I've been recovering from my shoulder operation, so keep you eyes peeled for more :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...