Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Fly for food


The birdhouse, that my dad, Jud made always attracts loads of birds and through the rain we had today they still kept flying over for food. So from my window I wanted to capture them in flight and gathering together. It's funny to watch them fight over food that my grandma leaves out for them. I love the blurr of the wings and the stationary look of their bodies as they hover in the air :) Just something to cheer people up on a day like today. Sometimes we need something as beautiful as a flock of birds to realise that their is more to the world and something to care about while riots and wars take place. I send my regards to all the people who have lost lives, family members, friends and businesses at this time.

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...