Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Bees



I drew these 2 months ago and totally forgot that i hadn't shown you. Suppose I've been very bee-like myself recently. Even though uni has finished, I've had a few jobs here and there to do, plus I'm now occasionally helping on photo shoots with a professional photographer, who is teaching me as we go along. The voluntary work is improving my experience of busy studios, lighting and communicating with a client. I have an upcoming fashion shoot with Strumpets Bazaar and a wedding to photograph :) both i'm very excited about. I'm recently wanting to push my photography and work on my illustration more personally. But you never know, let's wait and see :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY enough internet connection to open your blog and view the pictures!
    These are awesome chuck... and i hate bees lol.
    Love the detail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...