Thursday, 21 July 2011

Happy, Smile

Ok so i couldn't resist a new blog post. Recently I've been unable to enjoy drawing for just me, which is strange. Today I spent my bus journey back from Leeds location drawing and it felt good. The evidence is above :)
The past week me and my friend Gemma West (Blog) have been collaborating on a piece for New York's Fashion Magazine, Astonish. The piece will hopefully (fingers crossed) be published this September 2011. I'm really excited and will be showing you the photos when i can. I'm at the moment editing some cute dog photos as a paid commission :) and have a few other things lined up, so do keep a look out for more posts popping up here and there.

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...