Thursday, 16 June 2011

Mime..





So today, i got an idea for a mime shoot. Here are some of the images although there are more to come. I focused on pattern, texture and facial expressions. This was so fun and the model truly got into character. The make-up and styling was done by me and parts of the outfit i made too. It's been a while since i've done a photo shoot as my degree and creative illustration work has been distracting me. I really like the layout and composition of these ones and could maybe see the bottom one as a album cover. Check out the models blog- http://hannah-f-b.blogspot.com/
Got my degree private preview evening tomorrow- excited and not long till we get our results. *fingers crossed*
toodles x

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...