Thursday, 5 May 2011

New Quote

So i wasn't happy with my other quote and after doing my business cards , ready for New York i fell in love with this image instead, which i feel promotes my work alot better than the last piece. The quote also changed after becoming obsessed by a song called 'Carnival of Rust' by Poets of the Fall. Check out their video, it's crazily fun :) - Poets of the Fall.
The quote is "It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colours will bleed"

It's more conceptual which is perfect for me. :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for introducing me to another awesome band :)
    Certainly starting to get a little jealous of how things are going for u :P
    Seen some bloody fantastic work on here and looking forward to more :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...