Tuesday, 12 April 2011

70's Hippy shoot











I've been keeping myself busy this week with photo shoots. I had the chance today to meet up with an old friend who is studying Hair and Make-up. Her project at the moment is focussing on different eras, and i asked if i could help with the 70's shoot. It was nice to work with a make-up artist for the first time and to have some-one else on the shoot with me to give me directions on the poses they wanted plus giving me freedom to experiment myself. If you are interested in any of Rachel Maude's Hair and Make up expertise please contact her on rachelmaude.makeup@googlemail.com
Again i may use some of these photos for an illustration project, but I'm keeping the idea as a suprise. Watch this space- there is more to come!

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...