Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Duck races and swan's dribble



I'm currently doing a poster for swan lake, so i thought it would be fun to go capture some swan's in action. Its been really sunny today so the lighting was perfect, plus i got the chance to finally use my macro camera lens for the first time since buying it. I was lucky that a lady was feeding them all (good timing) so i got to see the swan's and ducks up close and watch the way they eat. The swan's would take the bread from her then dip it in the water, kind of like we do with soup. The detail i got from that lens made me snap happy so I've now got a bank of images just on swan's and ducks. Hope you like them... now to pick some to draw and conceptually create layouts :) toodles!

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...