Sunday, 20 February 2011

Preview



These are just a few of the images I've been creating for a grimms fairytales project. The project has taken me longer than i thought but fortunately i feel like i have gained alot from this. Mixing my photography with pen work and collage was never an easy task for myself, but i feel like I'm almost there, and i am actually happy with my outcomes so far. There's been alot going on at the moment and unfortunately due to circumstances i have been unable to keep up my 365 day blog, which i will hopefully restart again when the circumstances have gone away. Toodle peeps :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

2 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! A really really effective blend of media and (as usual) so much detail!

    Good to see some new stuff up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!
    I really like the one of Red Riding cap! And the later one with the trees.
    Very nice, look forward to seeing them close up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...