Monday, 24 January 2011

Lady Gaga Shoot






I took these for a competition called 'women as the photographer' which was all about how women are viewed. I really wanted to look at the 'Independent woman' and 'the woman of today.' I chose inspiration from Lady Gaga, as she is one of the most influential women out there today, independent, strong plus in her own individual realm of creativity. The model above is the beautiful Holly Locket. She was a pleasure to work with and really helped me bring out my creativity in the shoot with amazing angles. :) So hopefully fingers crossed and wait for the results. But keep your eyes peeled for some more shoots like these coming up soon :)

Copyright of Natasha Aldred 2011

1 comment:

  1. you got some really gorgeous poses and angles there love, good job! hope they do well in the competition x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...